Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What the papers say

I'm starting to add links to my cuttings file in case you're interested. It's no good linking to the papers themselves, because a lot of them start charging for content after 14 days.

If you read some of these pieces and think "Phil would never say anything like that," it's because Phil never did say anything like that. Much as I'm grateful to all the journalists for the valuable publicity they've given me, they do have a habit of putting words into my mouth.

One recently quoted me as saying that the key to colon cancer prevention lay in "Bugging the heck out of your doctor". I may be going native a bit (today I tried a glass of root beer with my lunch and almost enjoyed it), but does that sound even remotely like me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home